One of the most frustrating errors often faced by Google Chrome browser users is ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR. This error often takes place when you are about to open one of the HTTPS website pages.
It is not necessary for Virtual Private Network to be present when you face this problem. This error can also happen when ZenMate (Virtual Private Network) VPN is in use. You may get this problem when you want to access some web pages.
• Google Chrome Browser error
• Failed to load resource error
• Windows error problem
• CloudFare error issue
• Chrome disable spdy
How To Get This Issue Fixed
1. Flush the Socket Pools from your Google Chrome Browser:
• First, go to the start menu and then to the browser and open it.
• Type the command ‘chrome://net-internals’ in their address bar
• After pressing Enter, go to Sockets from the drop down list and click on Flush Socket Pools
• After everything is done, close the tab.
2. Clean Internet Browsing Cookies And Caches On Pc
• Go to browser and click on Settings or History
• Go to the Clear Browsing Data option and then tick mark on Cookies and Caches.
• Click on drop down menu and go to ‘from the beginning’ option and then click on Clear Browsing Data
• After waiting for few minutes, close the tab.
3. Allowing Google Chrome Browser Through Windows Firewall On Your Pc
• Go to Start menu and go to Control Panel and then to Internet and Network option
• On the right, go and click on Configure and then in the section titled as Firewall Protection is enabled, go and click on Advanced tab.
• Select the Program Permissions from the home list on the left and then on Add Allowed Program button on the right.
• With the help of Windows Explorer, find the location of your application ‘Exe.’
• Close the Security Button and after finishing all this, close the tab.
4. Disable/Uninstall Windows Antivirus Software on PC
Solve this problem just by disabling or uninstalling Windows Antivirus Software on PC.
5. Remove The Domain Name System On Pc
• Go to the Start menu and go to the Command Prompt (CMD)
• Once you open it, a pop up will open, and you have to type the command ‘ipconfig/flushdns’ and then click on Enter to initiate it.
• After its completion, close the tabs.
6. Renew Ip Address
• On the Start menu, go to Command Prompt(CMD)
• Right click on it and click on the Run as Administrative option and type the command ‘ipconfig/release’ and then click on Enter
• After typing on ipcofig/renew, press enters and once you are done with reboot your PC.
7. Resetting Internet Browser Settings
• Open browser from your Start menu and click on Settings there
• Then click on Show Advanced Settings and then on Reset Browser settings.
• Once done resetting, the tab should be closed.
8. Restart Internet Browser
This serves as the simplest methods for removing the problem of ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR Chrome problem.
9. Do A Full Scan Of Windows Pc To Find Any Malware Or Virus
• Go to the Start menu and search or go to the Microsoft Security Essentials
• Now click on it and open it
• Once the Pop up opens, scan it thoroughly by checking on ‘full’ option
• Now to scan carefully, go and click on Scan Now.
• After the scanning is finished, close the tab and your job is done.
10. Reinstalling Chrome Browser To Fix The Problem
• Go to the Start menu and search or directly go to Control Panel and go to the Program and Feature.
• Click on it and go to Google Chrome and after a right click, go and click on Uninstall
• Wait a few minutes to uninstall it and once it is done, reinstall it.
• Once, this gets finished close all the tabs and its over.