IP addresses are required to connect the android phones or any mobile handset with the internet. There are two types of IP addresses to serve the purpose. Internal and external IP addresses need to be properly tracked or identified. Learn how to check IP address of mobile phone easily? Router provides the internal IP address of the mobile device whereas the external IP address is given by the internet service provider. To get fast internet browsing facility, locate the internal/external IP address to enhance the smooth internet connection.
Steps to Check the Internal IP address on Galaxy S4.
The internal IP address on android i-device varies depending on the type of the model. Right now, for locating the internal IP address on Galaxy S4 with Android 5.0.1 OS configured by the router, couple of simple steps should be completed to locate the particular internal IP address for hassle free internet browsing through this innovative Galaxy S4 model.
- Choose the “settings” button
- Locate Wi-Fi
- Then make a long tap on the internet networking name properly
- Locate the modified networking configuration and tap it quickly
- Track the checkbox to find the advanced options for you
- Change the IP setting to the mode of “static”
- Opt fo the Gateway option to get the internal IP address
In this connection, free experts’ assistance with instant slide shows on virtual platform are surely helpful to customers how to check IP address on android phone. Don’t overlook any step as it will delay your IP address tracking successfully.
Check IP Address on Android
Well, for all android phone users, there is a simple basic process to check ip address on android. They have to be meticulous when they need to do android check in.
- Go for tapping “apps” on the home screen
- Locate the settings button
- Then select “wireless and network”
- Tap network setting for wi-fi connection
- IP address is visible on home screen of your android handset
How to Find Gateway DNS Details to Track IP Address on Android?
Many customers who have android handsets are not well versed with the process of tracking gateway when they are interested to check the ip address on android. Experts recommend few basic options to find gateway without wi-fi connectivity. For example
- Use RouteoHost to have gateway in the event of absence of proxy IP address router
- Android-kid connectivity manager is the best tool for relocating internal IP address on Android device.
How to Check IP Address in Android Phone?
Hitting Android’s official website, collect information to learn how to check in address in Android phone. However, if you are a newbie, you should get more detailed updates to know how to check ip address on phone. Free online training and video tutorials are something innovative to newcomers. Experts give guidance to learners how to check ip address in android phone. Check your mobile handsets and ask for guidance from professional programmers online. In this regard, many reliable free comparison sites and e-commerce portals post short cut methods with tech details to enable beginners to have android check ip address comfortably.
Recommended:- How to Watch Blocked Youtube Videos in Your Country
Finally, many proxy ip address relocation tools are available for you to do the jail breaking. However, there are common things which must not be forgotten by you. Signal quality, browsing speed and data conversion should not be hampered. Therefore, upgrade your mobile handsets first before going to complete fast IP address tracking on mobile handsets.